Pembilier Nursing Center is a skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility located just a few miles from the Canadian border in Walhalla, ND. Our friendly staff has been providing specialized therapy services and skilled nursing care in a calm and caring environment since 1963.
Pembilier Nursing Center is a 37 bed Skilled Care Facility and 16 unit Independent Living Center (North Border Estates), which emphasizes a team approach to comprehensive treatment, enabling our staff to give our residents the best quality care available. When residents arrive, they will quickly notice that our compassionate staff makes all the difference. Our goal is to create a home-like environment and to help each resident realize their own individual preferences. We are committed to providing residents with peace of mind through responsive, courteous, and gentle care.
At Pembilier Nursing Center, we believe the most effective way to provide compassionate care is to maintain high medical integrity, encourage strong team spirit among staff and maintain clear and proactive communication with residents and families.
Transitions are never easy and we ease the process by providing an environment where residents and guests feel informed and comfortable. We understand the importance of creating a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere, whether residents stay for short-term treatment or long-term care, we know you will love your experience here.
- 37 Skilled Medicare and Medicaid certified beds
- 16 unit Independent Living Center at North Border Estates
- Full in-house rehabilitation with physical (PT), occupational (OT), and speech therapy (ST)
- Long term care and short term rehab
- 24 hour RN and LPN
- Social activities and programs
- Top-rated facility receiving the Pinnacle Satisfaction Award
- Located in the Beautiful Pembina Gorge